Taos Wool Festival
The Wool Festival at Taos is an annual event including:
- Outstanding regional wool market, featuring juried vendors displaying their wool fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Showcase – expect to see sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more!
- Demonstrations of shearing, spinning, dyeing, and other wool related skills.
- Competitions - see the best in hand spinning, wool and fleece, and finished products.
- Food vendors, featuring lamb delicacies, goat cheeses, and other delicious choices.
- A festive, musical atmosphere that is fun for the whole family!Visit Event Website for More Info