Special Health Care Event with Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham
It's a New Day for Health Care in NM
Big changes are coming to health care in New Mexico!! -- some as soon as October 1, 2013.
• Will you be one of the individuals ages 19-64 or the working families who will become eligible for Medicaid under the state's expansion?
• Will you qualify for new, affordable options to buy insurance on a new health insurance marketplace?
• Are you still trying to figure out what will or will not change for the insurance you have today or for Medicare?
With presentations by:
- Health Action NM
- NM Center on Law & Poverty
- NM Alliance for Retired Americans
- Southwest Women's Law Center
Also sponsored by:
- Committee of Interns and Residents-SEIU
Free blood pressure, weight, and BMI screenings available.Visit Event Website for More Info