Los Ranchos Markets
- Los Ranchos Markets
- Weekly on Saturday
- Starting on: Sep 07, 2013
- Ending on: Nov 09, 2013
- 08:00AM - 12:00PM
Produce & More: Great selections - examples include
* Amalia will have strawberries and asparagus (if there is no frost!)
* Hand to Mouth (Jeffrey and Elaine) will have lettuce salad, and stir-fry greens.
* Lewandowski Garden will have spring onions, lettuce, carrots and radishes
* Tis the season for the hens to lay …. lots of great tasting eggs in the market. Karen & Keith Fox will be back with their delicious duck eggs.
* Fishhuggers will be back from Arizona
* Brady, in addition to his cacti and succulents, will have a variety of flower and veggie plants such as white yarrow, firecracker pentstemon, rocky mountain, Mexican Hat coneflower, artichoke, cardoon, lilac bushes and more.
* Sept - midNovember 8 am - noon
Operating every season since 1992
Winter Markets: 2nd Saturday of the month, Dec 8, Jan 12, Feb 9, Mar 9 & April 13: 10 am - noon