8th Annual Cruise-a-Thong
- Pagosa Springs Town Park
- Weekly on Sunday and Saturday
- Starting on: Jul 13, 2013
- Ending on: Jul 14, 2013
The highly anticipated 8th annual Pagosa Springs Cruise-A-Thong, will be held in Town Park on July 13 & Reservoir Hill on July 14, 2013. The weekend will be two days of fun with three events.
On Saturday, in Town Park, we present the Average Jo(e) Race. It is a triathlon designed for the not-so-hardcore athlete in all of us! Like a triathlon, the course consists of three legs; however, ours is a bit more relaxed.
1. The first being a “cruiser” bike ride (or other self-propelled method of transportation) through downtown Pagosa Springs.
2. Next, a thong (that is to say “flip-flop”) walk along the “almost world famous” Pagosa Springs River Walk.
3. Lastly, a tube float (or other flotation device) down the San Juan River.
Following the race is our After Party which consists of live music, libations, and a ceremony to award this year’s most Average Jo(e). We will also award other not-so-average participants for creative costumes and other not-so-average antics.
Don’t miss a 2nd day of fun on Sunday with the “Hair of the Dog” Disc Golf Tourney on Reservoir Hill. Each participant will get a free bloody mary with their paid entry and winners of the tourney have a chance to earn cash and prizes.