Welcome to the new Around505.com
Nov 28, 2011 08:42PM ● Published by Brian O
If you visit usregularly you probably notice things look a little different here. We've spenta great deal of effort to create a web experience that is as value to ourcommunity as our print publication and we're working as a Locable.com Affiliateto create a go-to resource online where you can connect with the people,places, and things that matter most here in and around Albuquerque.
A few things you cando
- You'll find that we have a growing array of web-only content. Some of this content goes more in depth or gives you behind the scenes access to a print article or even a competition that you can win related to something you saw in print .
- We'd love your participation and all articles can be commented on. See a comment that you want to reply to? Great, start a conversation online about a topic that matters to you.
- Find and add your events to our calendar of events - for free!
- Find and write or read reviews reviews of local businesses, or add your business to our business directory - for free! Upgrade your listing for even more benefits.
- Everything on the site can be shared to Facebook or Twitter or even email so feel free to share what you see and let us know what you'd like to see more, or less, of. We want to be a place for you to call home which is why we also have a flexible login system. Use an existing Facebook, Gmail or other account to get full and secure access to participate or create a username and password. As we continue to add to our site having 'an account' will become more valuable.
Finally, we'realways on the lookout for great local voices. Whether you're a poetic writer orjust have a unique perspective and want to write for one of our web-columnsplease let us know and we can talk about how you can become a contributor.
Have a look around,we hope you like what you see.